Spectrophotometers are installed within a process stream. They are used in demanding production environments to get continuous color measurement data during a production run. It facilitates quick responses to color variations. This technology is very convenient to operate providing a reliable option and a high level of accuracy. Here are some of the other features of UV VIS Spectrophotometers.
- Provide full spectrum scans in one second to optimize workflows without any warm up time.
- Low maintenance costs due to the array technology
- Compact design to save bench space
- Suitable for all spectroscopy applications due to its Cuvette and Micro-Volume
- Secure and traceable results
- Freely adjustable regular measurement interval
- It also facilitates the usage of two probes to monitor two production lines at the same time is possible with one system
- Improves overall productivity and quality
- Spectrophotometer: Millennium 3 UV-VIS with CCD
- Spectrum (Reflectance): 380 through 780 nm
- Spectrum (Transmission): 220 through 820 nm (Optional)
- Resolution: 1 nm
- Spectrometer: Optical Grating
- Number of Beams: 4 Channel Technology; 2 Measurement & 2 Reference Channels; Interface for 2 Probes (Optional)
Dimensions: 610 (W) x 510 (H) x 300 (D) mm with Air Condition Unit TEHC
Weight: 55 kg with Air Condition Unit TEHC
Voltage: 230V, 50Hz (EU) or 120V, 60Hz (US)
Environment Conditions: 5 to 40 °C (Non-Condensing)
Interfaces: 3x USB, 1x Ethernet, 32GB SSD, Low Power, Fanless
- Operating system: Windows® 7 (Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate)
- Integrated Industrial PC & 15″ Touchscreen
- Xenon Flash Lamp (One for Each Probe with Flash Control)
- Calibration: White and Black Standard Made of Ceramic or Light Trap + Green Check Standard
- Color Scales: CIE-L*a*b*, CIE-L*C*h, CIE-94, CIE-2000, CMC (l:c), FMC, HunterLab, XYZ, xyY
- Other Indexes: Whiteness CIE, Whiteness E313, Yellowness D1925, Yellowness E313
- Illumination: A, C, D50, D65, F2 (CWF), F11 (TL84) (Other Options Available Upon Request)
Equitech Int’l Corporation specializes in the design, sales, installation, and service of fiber optic instrumentation systems. Through the use of proprietary fiber optic probes, our high-quality dual-beam spectrophotometer and easily integrated software, our systems dramatically improve the speed and accuracy of industrial quality control efforts and compliance requirements. Their systems provide reliable, real-time process measurement data.
Material Dynamics Carolinas, Inc. represents Equitech Int’l Corporation in both North Carolina and South Carolina. Please contact us to learn more.